The modern 80 bed Life Glynnview facility has been specifically designed and decorated to foster a sense of peace and tranquillity and create a wonderful space for recovery. We are focused on short term treatment of mental health, and we can accommodate voluntary, assisted and involuntary patients.
Our 80 bed facility includes:
- 60 beds for voluntary admissions.
- A 15 bed ward for assisted admissions (for example users suffering from dementia who are not able to give consent for their admission, but who do not oppose admission).
- A five bed secured ward with observation facility for involuntary admissions (for example users suffering from a psychiatric disorder for which they need treatment, but refuse admission).
- An electro convulsive therapy theatre.
- Lounges, TV and family visitation rooms.
- Dining rooms and catering services.
- Recreational facilities.
- Private courtyard and gardens.
- We admit adults and teenagers.